HIRING: SALES ASSOCIATES WITH NATURE IN THEIR HEARTS
Photo Credit: WBU Yorktown
You are currently a Great Customer....Could you or someone you know be our next Great Employee?
As you know, the difference between Wild Birds Unlimited and other retailers goes far beyond what we sell. It's who we are. Enthusiasm, professionalism, informed advice, superior customer service and maintaining a safe working environment are the hallmarks of our staff.
We are seeking part-time Sales Associates with excellent retail and outstanding customer service skills.
Working at your locally owned Wild Birds Unlimited store is an opportunity to support and educate our friendly customers about birds and nature.
Our Sales Associates work with other staff, including the owners Jim & Joanna, to bring to life the store’s mission – “We Bring People and Nature Together®…And We Do It With Excellence!” To that end, we provide extensive training with regard to backyard bird feeding, bird watching and product knowledge.
* 3-5 years retail sales and store management experience
* Ability to lift and carry 40# bags of seed and other heavy items to our customer's cars – a foundation of our service!
* Exhibit passion for nature and the outdoors. Backyard bird-feeding knowledge a plus
* Ability to work 20-25 hours per week based on the needs of the business.
* A flexible schedule and the ability to work weekends is required.
* Licensed driver with 7+ years good driving history.
Our goal is to provide quality products, service, expertise and a high energy shopping experience. Help customers bring nature into their own backyards and lives. Come join our growing team.
Download and email completed form to Jim Walker, Store Owner at [email protected] Or call 973.629.7636 for more information.
To open the file, you must have Adobe Reader installed. Click the following link to download & install Adobe Reader: https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/