HIRING: SALES ASSOCIATES WITH NATURE IN THEIR HEARTS
Are you our next great employee?
We Are Looking for dedicated Sales Associates to Join Our Flock
In anticipation of our doors re-opening, we are currently accepting applications for Sales Associates with high energy and excellent people skills to work in our Denville Store. Our Sales Associates work with other staff, including the owner, to deliver an excellent customer experience by bringing to life the our mission – “We Bring People and Nature Together®…And We Do It With Excellence!” To that end, we provide on-site, hands-on training with regard to backyard bird feeding, bird watching and product knowledge.
We offer a great work environment, competitive wages and store discounts for our staff.
Wild Birds Unlimited® is the first and largest North American retail franchise system to cater to the backyard nature enthusiast. The difference between what we offer and what other retailers offer goes far beyond what we sell. It's who we are. Wild Birds Unlimited Sales Associates give our stores a competitive advantage that cannot be surpassed. Enthusiasm, professionalism, informed advice and superior customer service combine to help you in your role as a Sales Associate who can make a difference.
You too could work at a Wild Birds Unlimited store and help customers bring nature into their own backyard and lives! Come join our team!
- Will consider both full-time and part-time applications that meet the needs of the business, but a flexible schedule and the ability to work weekends are required.
- 3-5 year prior retail sales/management experience is required.
- Bird-feeding knowledge is not required, but is a plus.
- Interest in nature and wildlife is a requirement.
- Ability to lift and carry a 50 lb. bags of seed for our customers – a foundation of our service!
- Our goal is to provide quality products, service, expertise and a high energy shopping experience. Help customers bring nature into their own backyards and lives. Come join our team!
- You must be comfortable with computers and be able to use a computer-based POS system.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, advising customers on product purchases, carrying bags of birdseed and product to customer's vehicles, receiving and pricing merchandise, restocking the sales floor and various cleaning duties.
- Holidays are busy times and Sales Associates may be required to work on certain holidays, including Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
Download and email completed form to [email protected] Attention: Jim Walker
To open the file, you must have Adobe Reader installed. Click the following link to download & install Adobe Reader: https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/